Aleksandr Biyevetskiy About me page

Posted by Sasha Kirey On 12:01 PM
I came to the United States when I was 16. I was really fascinated with all the opportunities that people have in the U.S. When I graduated from high school in Pawtucket, Rhode Island, I joined the United States army and became an infantryman. When I returned from the war in Iraq in 2006, I started my own metal roofing company, and later my brother and I expanded our business to the installation of cool flat roofing systems for residential homes and commercial buildings. While working on my business, I started attending college majoring in an international management. While in college, I discovered the beauty of ballroom dancing and music. I took my first ballroom dancing class in college and it was a very challenging and rewarding experience.